Go deeper into the magical waters that surround Isla Mujeres with a snorkel trip with Isla Spirit Adventures. See ocean wonders that once captivated the hearts of ancient peoples, pirates, and explorers such as Jacques-Yves Cousteau in 1974, the world famous marine researcher that engineered the “Aqua Lung,” the world’s first reliable scuba regulator. Visit Manchones Reef, part of the second largest barrier reef in the world, and MUSA (Museo Subacuático de Arte), an underwater museum constructed of porous, natural, reef-friendly materials by artist Jason de Caires Taylor that is now home to an entire ecosystem, bursting with colors, and new fish and coral life cycles each year. Learn more about Isla Mujeres’ history, culture, and diverse marine biology from our informed staff and guides, making sure that you take home more than just a memory.
Our boats have comfortable seating, are fully shaded. We have an experienced team of professionals with vast skill sets, and offer a one of a kind experience that you will never forget.
$425 USD 1-5 ppl
$500 USD 6-10 ppl (3 hours)
$50 USD each additional person (18 ppl max) this is only in addition to the private boat 6-10 ppl option
$100 USD each additional hour (only available for private boat options)
Food & Drink Packages
Note: Food options are a 4 person minimum
$25 USD per person Add on Menu option A food & drinks (only available for private boat options)
$10 USD per person Add on Menu option A food only (only available for private boat options)
$25 USD per person Add on Menu option B food & drinks (only available for private boat options)
$10 USD per person Add on Menu option B food only (only available for private boat options)
- What’s Included:
- Add On Menu:
- Booking Information:
- Dock Fees and Taxes
- National Parks Entrance Fee and Taxes
- Shaded Comfortable Boat (with restroom upon request)
- Certified Bilingual Captain & Guide
- Snorkel and Fin Rental
- Water & Refreshments
- Fresh Fruit
- Pickup available in Cancun, Cancun Hotel Zone & Isla Blanca for Additional Cost (please inquire HERE)
$25 USD per person food & drinks or $10 USD per person food only
Minimum 4 ppl
- Traditional Margaritas (1 per person)
- Mexican Beer (3 per person)
- Guacamole & Chips
- Shrimp or Fish Ceviche OR
- Chicken Burritos
- Red, White or Rose Wine (3 glasses per person)
- Hummus, Pita, and Veggie Platter
- Charcuterie Board OR
- Gourmet Wraps
To make sure that you have the best snorkel experience possible we make the following recommendations:
- Avoid consuming alcohol the day before the trip
- Take a Dramamine pill the night before and the morning of the trip. We provide them for you in case you forget.
- Bring an underwater camera and a floating handle, or rent one from us!
- Wear a long sleeve swim shirt, hat, and/or reef-safe sunscreen.
- Bring a towel and a dry change of clothes.
- Arrive to the marina 15 minutes before your trip is scheduled.
A 50% deposit is required to reserve your desired tour dates. Whale Shark tours fill up months before the season starts, and it is highly recommended that you reserve your spot as soon as possible. All deposits can be paid through our BOOK NOW page and the remainder can be paid either via PayPal (plus 4.5% PayPal fees) or in cash on the day of the tour.
Canceling 1 week or more before activity – 0% penalty (full deposit refund)
Canceling between 1 week to 2 days before activity – 50% penalty (half of deposit refunded)
Canceling 48 hours or less before activity – 100% penalty (no deposit refund)
If activity is canceled due to port closure, Isla Spirit Adventures will work with clients to rebook activity; if activity cannot be rebooked due to port closure before client’s official departure, deposit will be returned in full.