Isla Mujeres Day Trips
Land and Sea Tour
Want to experience everything Isla Mujeres has to offer? The Land & Sea Day Trip is the option for you.
Are you visiting Tulum, Playa del Carmen, Puerto Morelos, or Cancun but can’t stop thinking about Isla Mujeres’ North Beach, rated #1 beach in Mexico by Tripadvisor, or the world famous reefs that surround our magical island? Isla Spirit Adventures has the solution for you! Our Isla Mujeres Land & Sea Day Trip will give you the opportunity to visit Isla Mujeres and all of the wonderful nature and culture our tiny island has to offer.
Imagine being swept away from your hotel by your private air conditioned shuttle, arriving at the marina to meet your captain and first mate on board your very own private boat, heading to Isla Mujeres over the turquoise crystal waters, spotting giant sea turtles and flying fish along the way, visiting private hidden beaches, colorful reefs, the world famous MUSA underwater museum, or el Farrito Lighthouse snorkel site, then feasting on delicious fresh ceviche prepared right in front of you, while swimming just off of North Beach, considered to be one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, completely free of seagrass due to its unique positioning in the Mexican Caribbean.
After your North Beach swimming stop, head to the marina in Isla Mujeres where you will receive your own golf cart(s) and a map to explore Isla Mujeres by land. Visit the statue museum at South Point, explore the colonias, take pictures in front of the island’s beautiful murals and the ISLA MUJERES letters, or walk the white sand beaches of North Beach. After your three hour adventure around the island, enjoy a delicious dinner and optional mezcal tasting at one of the island’s best local restaurants, and then watch the most beautiful sunset over the ocean as your private boat returns you to the port in Cancun where your private shuttle will be waiting to return you back to your hotel.
Cancun ( Private Boat )
1-5 ppl – $1820 , 6-10 ppl – $2160
Tulum ( Private Boat )
1-5 ppl – $1950 USD , 6-10 ppl – $2300 USD
Playa del Carmen ( Private Boat )
1-5 ppl – $1880 , 6-10 ppl – $2220
Puerto Morelos ( Private Boat )
1-5 ppl: $1840 , 6-10 ppl: $2180
- What’s Included:
- Booking Information:
- Round Trip Private Shuttle Transfer
- Dock Fees & Taxes
- Private Round Trip Boat Transfer & Tour around the Waters and Beaches of Isla Mujeres
- Multiple Snorkeling Sights around the Island
- Snorkel Gear Rental
- Sandwiches, Fresh Fruit, Guacamole & Fish or Shrimp Ceviche
- Water, Refreshments & National Beer
- North Beach Swimming Stop, Rated # 1 beach in Mexico by Tripadvisor
- National Park Entrance Fees & Taxes
- Three Hour Golf Cart Rental to Cruise around the Island to Visit North Beach, South Point, and Isla Mujeres’ Breathtaking Caribbean Landscapes by Land
- Map of Isla Mujeres and Important Sights
- Authentic Mexican Dinner and Optional Mezcal Tasting at a Local Restaurant
- Sunset Cruise Return to the Marina in Cancun
|6:00||Hotel Pick Up (For Tulum)|
|8:00||Arrival at Marina & Briefing|
|8:30||Departure for Isla Mujeres|
|9:00||Snorkeling and Hidden Beaches Tour of Isla Mujeres|
|12:00||North Beach Swimming Stop & Ceviche Lunch on Boat|
|1:30||Golf Cart Pickup & Free Time in Isla Mujeres|
|4:30:||Golf Cart Drop Off|
|5:00||Dinner & Optional Mezcal Tasting at Local Restaurant|
|6:30||Sunset Cruise back to Marina in Cancun|
|10:00||Arrival at Hotel (for Tulum)|
To make sure that you have the best experience possible we make the following recommendations
- Avoid consuming alcohol the day before the trip
- Take a Dramamine pill the night before and the morning of the trip. We provide them for you in case you forget.
- Bring an underwater camera and a floating handle, or rent one from us!
- Wear a long sleeve swim shirt, hat, and/or reef-safe sunscreen.
- Arrive to the hotel lobby 15 minutes before your pickup is scheduled.
- Bring a towel and a dry change of clothes
A 50% deposit is required to reserve your desired tour dates. Whale Shark tours fill up months before the season starts, and it is highly recommended that you reserve your spot as soon as possible. All deposits can be paid through our BOOK NOW page and the remainder can be paid either via PayPal (plus 4.5% PayPal fees) or in cash on the day of the tour.
Canceling 1 week or more before activity – 0% penalty (full deposit refund)
Canceling between 1 week to 2 days before activity – 50% penalty (half of deposit refunded)
Canceling 48 hours or less before activity – 100% penalty (no deposit refund)
If activity is canceled due to port closure, Isla Spirit Adventures will work with clients to rebook activity; if activity cannot be rebooked due to port closure before client’s official departure, deposit will be returned in full.