Are you looking to make unforgettable memories with your friends and family in Isla Mujeres? What better way to enjoy the island’s breathtaking land and seascapes than from the deck of your own private catamaran? Whether you prefer to bask in the morning rays and dive into the surrounding waters on a day trip or sip a glass of wine and catch a breathtaking sunset on an afternoon trip, our private catamaran trip will be sure to be the highlight of your next visit to Isla Mujeres.
1-6 people : $600 USD
7-12 people $800 USD
13-20 people $1000 USD
$100 USD Extra Hour
- What’s Included:
- Booking Information:
- 4 Hour Cruise Around the island and snorkeling (non parks)
- Snorkel equipment rental
- Bilingual guide
- Beverages: Capitan Morgan Rum, Stoclichnaya Vodka, Hornitos Tequila, Tecate Lite or Dos Exis, Waters, and Sodas
- Freshly Prepared Ceviche
- Seasonal Fruit
To make sure that you have the best experience possible we make the following recommendations:
- You can bring any additional food or beverage items that you would like or inquire with us and we can offer you additional add on food and beverage packages.
- Take a Dramamine pill the night before and the morning of the trip. We provide them for you in case you forget.
- Bring an underwater camera and a floating handle or rent one from us!
- Wear a long sleeve swim shirt, hat, and/or reef-safe sunscreen.
- Arrive to the marina 15 minutes before your trip is scheduled.
- If you wear more formal attire for a sunset cruise, make sure to wear shoes that are easy to slip on and off.
A 50% deposit is required to reserve your desired tour dates. Whale Shark tours fill up months before the season starts, and it is highly recommended that you reserve your spot as soon as possible. All deposits can be paid through our BOOK NOW page and the remainder can be paid either via PayPal (plus 4.5% PayPal fees) or in cash on the day of the tour.
Canceling 1 week or more before activity – 0% penalty (full deposit refund)
Canceling between 1 week to 2 days before activity – 50% penalty (half of deposit refunded)
Canceling 48 hours or less before activity – 100% penalty (no deposit refund)
If activity is canceled due to port closure, Isla Spirit Adventures will work with clients to rebook activity; if activity cannot be rebooked due to port closure before client’s official departure, deposit will be returned in full.